Welcome to the District Business Office
9 Thompson Street, Port Jervis, NY 12771
Hours: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
We are responsible for the financial management of the School District and work closely with all of the administration and staff to achieve our educational goals with strong fiscal accountability.
Our Business Office oversees the financial and procurement operations of the Port Jervis School District. Specific areas of responsibility include Budget planning, development and accounting, Personnel, Financial reporting, Tax collection, Payroll and employee benefits, Bidding and purchase of goods and services and Insurance and Workers Compensation.
PJCSD Financial Condition Report 2014 - 2016
December 19, 2016, Port Jervis, NY - A Financial Condition Report has been issued on the Port Jervis City School District by the New York State Comptrollers Office, Division of Local Government and School Accountability. This report covers the period of July 1, 2014 - June 30, 2016. For complete Report, Click HERE
Smart School Investment Plan
Click Here to view our Smart Schools Invesment Plan
- BUSINESS OFFICE oversees the District's financial and procurement operations.
- BUILDINGS & GROUNDS is responsible for approximately 415,000 square feet of building space across five facilities. This includes cleaning, regular maintenance, snow removal, overseeing construction work, and complying with all New York State Education Department health and safety regulations.
- FOOD SERVICE services nutritious breakfasts and lunches to students in our four schools.
- TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT is responsible for maintaining the District's servers, wireless network and all computer equipment.
- TRANSPORTATION is provided by Quality Bus Service LLC. The company transports more than 2,000 students daily to Port Jervis Schools. It also provides bus services for athletic events, field trips and students who attend schools outside of the district.