Welcome to the Port Jervis School District!
This website contains information of interest to families who are relocating to Port Jervis, Deerpark, or one of the other communities served by the Port Jervis City School District.
New Student Registration
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register your child and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. Registration is available for any student who is new to the Port Jervis City School District entering preschool, kindergarten, and/or grades 1-12.
Please follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In blue buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), Email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your Email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation Email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary
- Locate the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete.
- You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- Please note that registrations are not complete until all the required documentation has been uploaded/provided.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the Registrations tab in the blue menu bar at the top of your screen.
SUPPORT: If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-205-2800 x1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly. For additional support please contact our technology help desk at 845-858-3131 or via email email@example.com
New Student Registration
To register with the Port Jervis City School District, students must reside within district boundaries. Residency and immunization requirements must be met before enrollment will be finalized. The student’s birth certificate, immunization records, and academic records should also be provided at the time of registration.
Committee on Preschool Special Education: if you suspect that your preschool age child has a disability, please use the “Preschool Registration Packet” link to begin the CPSE referral process.
Kindergarten Registration: to register, children must be 5 years of age or older on or before December 1 of the current school year.
Grades 1-12 Registration: Use “Grades 1-12 Registration” link
Please note the above open in ".pdf" format and require the Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to download and print. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat on your computer, you can get a free copy from the Adobe Web Site.
Registration Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 to 11:00 a.m.Red Modular in front of Anna S Kuhl Elementary School
Route 209 Complex
Port Jervis, NY 12771
PHONE: 845-858-3100, Ext.16601
ONLY Monday & Friday mornings, 8:00 to 11:00 a.m.