FALL SPORTS 2022:
Varsity & JV Fall Sports will be starting on Monday, August 22nd, and Modified Fall Sports on Tuesday, September 6th. The registration process for Varsity & JV Sports will open on Family ID on Sunday, July 24th, and for Modified Sports on Monday, August 8th. Please select either Port Jervis High School Varsity & JV Fall Sports 2022-2023 Athletics Registration to register your High School Student or Port Jervis Middle School Modified Fall Sports 2022-2023 Athletics Registration to register your Middle School Student.
We are currently recruiting Coaches for JV Girls Soccer and some levels of Volleyball. If we are not able to fill some of these positions, we will notify parents/students within the first two weeks of the registration dates. This will give students time to select another sport if they wish to do so.
If your child requires a physical to participate in a Fall Sport, please see the information below regarding dates physicals have been scheduled with our school physician, Dr. Little. All physicals for Varsity, JV, and Modified Sports will be done at the High School Nurse’s Office.
If you are not familiar with Family ID, please see the information explaining the registration process on Family ID below.
FALL SPORTS PHYSICALS BY DR. LITTLE - SCHOOL PHYSICIAN
Varsity & JV Sports – Season Begins Monday, August 22nd
Modified Sports – Season Begins Tuesday, September 6th
PHYSICALS WILL BE DONE AT THE HIGH SCHOOL
FOR VARSITY, JV & MODIFIED ATHLETES
Thursday, August 11th – High School Nurse’s Office – Beginning at 8:00 A.M.
Thursday, August 18th – High School Nurse’s Office – Beginning at 8:00 A.M.
All students who want to participate in athletics during the 2022-2023 school year, must have an up-to-date physical. For questions regarding physicals/physical dates currently on file in our school district, please contact one of our School Nurses:
Amy Weinick – High School (Varsity & JV Sports) – email@example.com
Lori Sexton – Middle School (Modified Sports) – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Port Jervis Athletic Department is offering the convenience of online registration for interscholastic Varsity, JV, and Modified Sports through Family ID (www.familyid.com).
Family ID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register your athlete for the sport(s) they choose to participate in. When you create a profile for your child, the system keeps track of his/her information in the Family ID profile. You enter information only once for each child for multiple uses and minimal updates per year. A valid email address is required.
Registration Process for Parent/Guardian:
- To find your program, click on the link provided ( www.familyid.com ) and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next, click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. Click Log In if you have already created an account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner, first and last name of the parent/guardian, email address, and password. Select Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create an Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (if you do not see the email, check your filters ……spam, junk, etc.)
- Click on the link in your activation email. This will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
At any time, you may log in to www.familyid.com to update your information or to check the status of your registration. To view a “completed” registration, select the “Registration” tab on the blue bar. When all information is supplied, reviewed, and accepted by the school nurse, you will be notified that your child is “cleared” for the sport they are registering for. If there are any questions or concerns regarding any of the information you have supplied, you will receive an email.