Mrs. Niosi's 4th-grade students had so much fun creating and constructing villages of the Iroquois and Algonquin people of early New York State. The students learned about New York State's history in Social Studies and the early people who shaped that history. They also loved displaying their projects for their classmates to see!
Anna S. Kuhl Elementary School
- Code of Conduct (opens in new window)
- Dignity for All
- Library (opens in new window)
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
- Parent Handbook (opens in new window)
- Principal's Page
- School News
- School Calendar
- School Photo Gallery
- Staff Directory
- Student Wi-Fi Use Agreement (opens in new window)
- Title I
- Virtual Calming Room (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.