Students in Mrs. Foley's and Ms. Welch's second-grade class worked together to use Bee Bots to practice their subtraction facts. First, students solved the subtraction equations. Then, they coded the Bee Bot to find the correct answer on their board. They worked together to plan their route and troubleshoot when their code wasn't working. The students worked very hard and had tons of fun!
Anna S. Kuhl Elementary School
- Code of Conduct (opens in new window)
- Dignity for All
- Library (opens in new window)
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
- Parent Handbook (opens in new window)
- Principal's Page
- School News
- School Calendar
- School Photo Gallery
- Staff Directory
- Student Wi-Fi Use Agreement (opens in new window)
- Title I
- Virtual Calming Room (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.