The students in Mrs. Patterson's 3rd-grade class worked in small groups and had to use their critical thinking skills to complete a STEM activity to save Fred. They had to get Fred, a gummy worm, back in his life preserver using only 4 paper clips. They were not allowed to touch Fred, his boat, or his life preserver with their hands. They did a great job and were so excited when they discovered how to do it on their own!
Anna S. Kuhl Elementary School
- Code of Conduct (opens in new window)
- Dignity for All
- Library (opens in new window)
- Lunch Menu (opens in new window)
- Parent Handbook (opens in new window)
- Principal's Page
- School News
- School Calendar
- School Photo Gallery
- Staff Directory
- Student Wi-Fi Use Agreement (opens in new window)
- Title I
- Virtual Calming Room (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.