Spring Sports 2022-2023:
Varsity & JV Spring Sports will be starting on Monday, March 13th and Modified Spring Sports on Monday, March 20th. The registration process for Varsity & JV Sports will open on Family ID beginning on Tuesday, February 14th and for Modified Sports beginning on Tuesday, February 21st. Please select either Port Jervis High School Varsity & JV Spring Sports 2022-2023 Athletics Registration to register your High School Student or Port Jervis Middle School Modified Spring Sports 2022-2023 Athletics Registration to register your Middle School Student.
We are currently recruiting Modified Spring Track Coaches. If we are not able to fill these positions, we will notify parents/students within the first two weeks of the registration dates. This will give students time to select another sport, if they wish to do so.
If you are not familiar with Family ID, please see the information explaining the registration process on Family ID below.
The Port Jervis Athletic Department is offering the convenience of an on-line registration for interscholastic Varsity, JV and Modified Sports through Family ID (www.familyid.com).
Family ID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user friendly way to register your athlete for the sport(s) they choose to participate in. When you create a profile for your child, the system keeps track of his/her information in the Family ID profile. You enter information only once for each child for multiple uses and minimal updates per year. A valid email address is required.
Registration Process for Parent/Guardian:
- To find your program, click on the link provided ( www.familyid.com ) and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next, click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using Family ID, click Create Account. Click Log In if you have already created an account.
- Create your secure Family ID account by entering the account owner, first and last name of the parent/guardian, email address, and password. Select Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create an Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (if you do not see the email, check your filters ……spam, junk, etc.)
- Click on the link in your activation email. This will log you into FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
At any time, you may log in to www.familyid.com to update your information or to check the status of your registration. To view a “completed” registration, select the “Registration” tab on the blue bar. When all information is supplied, reviewed, and accepted by the school nurse, you will be notified that your child is “cleared” for the sport they are registering for. If there are any questions or concerns regarding any of the information you have supplied, you will receive an email.
Student Extra-Curricular Participation Policy
Participation in any of the various school activities outside the classroom experience is recognized as a privilege, not a right. Therefore, students that participate in any and all extra-curricular school activities will be expected to maintain a passing academic grade and good attendance in all subjects. Students who participate in extra-curricular activities and who are not successful meeting academic course requirements, may be placed on academic probation or become ineligible to participate.