Resources for Teachers
Resources for Distance Learning
Coping with Stress & Anxiety During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Helpful Videos & Media:
- Progressive Relaxation video
- Guided Imagery video
- Music for relaxation, peace and to wipe away negativity
- Coronavirus Counseling Videos (30+ short counseling videos with one self-care tip, activity, or reflection).
- Teacher Self-Care: 5 days to build healthy care habits
- Flexibility in the Midst of Crisis
- 50 Positive Affirmations
- Teaching Through a Pandemic: A Mindset for This Moment
- That Discomfort You're Feeling is Grief
- Taking Care of your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty
- Free 12 week workout program
- 10 minute yoga for self care
- Peloton App--free for 90 days
- DAREBEE free workouts
Apps for Self-Care:
- Headspace--free meditation and mindfulness resources for all New Yorkers
- Oak--Meditation & Breathing: Apple
- Let’s Meditate: Android; Apple
- Happy Color (color by number): Android; Apple
- Coloring Book for Adults: Android
- 365 Gratitude Journal
- I am - Positive, daily affirmations: Android; Apple
- Distance Learning Resources
- Distance Learning Teacher Resources
- Smart Learning Suite Online (Smart Notebook Online Version)
- Scholastic - Login Information
Question or need assitance?
Contact our Helpdesk.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.