- Recruit, train and retain great employees (get the right people on the bus)
- Place people in positions that play to their strengths (get them in the right seats on the bus)
- Recalibrate staffing to areas of greatest impact on student achievement (get your best bang for the buck)
- Adopt new textbooks and purchase new software to help improve student achievement
- Create curriculum maps for all courses K-12
- Create more middle school honors classes
- Create more high school dual-enrollment college classes and develop college/career pathways
- See the link below that shows how the many activities/programs across the district are inter-connected:
- Phase I - renovate and expand PJMS and convert it to a K-5 elementary school in 2024
- Phase II - convert ASK Elementary to a grades 6-8 middle school; renovate the high school science labs, grass playing fields and tennis courts; convert ASK playground into modified baseball, softball and soccer fields. All of this work will occur in 2024.
- Phase III - renovate the high school auditorium and relocate the high school library to a larger space; renovate Chase Field with a new track and FieldTurf; renovate Glennette Field with new lights, scoreboard and FieldTurf. All of this work will occur in 2024.