10 Route 209, Port Jervis, NY 12771
Phone: (845) 858-3100, Ext.1500
The Alternative Education Program is an opportunity for high school students and teachers to work together in a more individualized setting. The program allows for a flexibility of instruction, and enables teachers to include character development and social consciousness in their interaction with their students.
Alternative Regents and Competency High School
ARCH focuses on helping our students earn their high school diploma through credit recovery. It is also designed as a temporary bridge to our traditional programs. Classes are offered in the four core subjects: English, math, social studies and science along with Business Math and physical education. The goal is to return every student in ARCH to the regular high school program upon successful completion of their academic requirements.
The program is held Monday-Thursday from 2:15 PM to 4:45 PM at Port Jervis High School.
(845) 858-3100 ext.1510
(845) 858-3100 ext.1522
(845) 858-3100 ext.1520
- English Teacher: Kayleigh Maupin
- Social Studies Teacher: Anthony Rizzo
- Science Teacher: Marc Koenig
- Science Teacher: Mark Trotta
- Math Teacher: Abby Antalek
- Business Math Teacher: Randi Liberati
- Special Education: Donna Schutz
- Social Worker: Jennifer Grismer
- Counselor: Cathy Lane & Jennifer Grismer
- Substitute: Christine Piscitelli, Colleen Koenig, Austin Carroll