shortcut to content
Port Jervis City School District logo
City School District

Contact Us

more information

Where to get your questions answered

We want to hear from you when you have a question
or concern.

school directories

Central Administration

District Administration Building
9 Thompson Street, Port Jervis, NY 12771
Hours: 7:30AM to 4:00PM


  • Interim Superintendent of Schools: Ruth Zuclich
    Ext. 15511 | FAX: 845-856-1885 |
    Confidential Secretary: Kristen Lopez
  • Assistant Superintendent for Instruction: Mike Rydell
    Ext. 15521 | FAX: 845-856-1885 |
    Confidential Secretary: Terry Pagano
  • Assistant Superintendent for Business: Lorelei Case
    Ext. 15531 | FAX: (845) 856-1885 |
    Administrative Aide: Michele O'Donnell
    Business Office Directory


Programs & Services

  • Athletics: TBA
    Port Jervis High School, 10 Route 209, Port Jervis, NY 12771   
    845-858-3100, Ext. 11881 | 
    Athletic Web
  • Buildings & Grounds: Donald Preiss, Director of Facilities III
    20 Route 209, Port Jervis, NY 12771
    858-3100, Ext. 17501/17502 | FAX: 845-858-2897                           
    B & G Web Page  |
  • Curriculum & Data/Attendance & Registration:
    Route 209 Complex, Red Modular, Port Jervis, NY 12771
    858-3100, Ext 16601 | FAX: (845) 858-8693 |
    Student Registration Web Page
  • Food & Nutritional Services: Vonnie Hubbard, Director
    Anna S. Kuhl Elementary School, Route 209, Port Jervis, NY 12771
    845-858-3100, Ext. 13895 | FAX: 845-858-3190
    Food Services Web Page
  • Pupil Personnel Services: Meagan Sullivan, Director
    Route 209 Complex, Red Modular, Port Jervis, NY 12771
    845-858-3100, Ext. 16504 | FAX: 845-858-3191 
    PPS Web Page/Staff Directory |
  • Transportation: Quality Bus LLC
    504 Route 42, Sparrowbush, NY
    845-858-2150 | FAX: 845-858-2160


Child Abuse Hotline Number

Reports of suspected child abuse or maltreatment should be made immediately -- at any time of the day and on any day of the week -- by telephone to the New York Statewide Central Register of Child Abuse and Maltreatment (sometimes referred to as the State Central Register or SCR). The telephone number is:

Child Abuse Hotline Number:

The Child Protective Specialist who answers your call will ask you for as much information as you can provide about both the suspected abuse or maltreatment and the family about which you are calling. Below are examples of some questions the Child Protective Specialist might ask you when you call. Even if you have very little information available to you, please call the SCR. The specialists will analyze the information you do have and determine if it is sufficient to register a report.